Since 1993, Broward Housing Solutions® has provided homes for those struggling with mental illness working toward recovery and reintegration into society. We are committed to providing quality housing opportunities to meet the needs of lower income persons with mental illness.
Broward Housing Solutions® respectfully invites you to become a member of our Peace of Mind Giving Society. Aside from providing safe, affordable, and permanent housing to our client tenants to prevent homelessness, we are honored to offer our tenants a peace of mind. In order to accomplish this, we respectfully request that you commit to making a nominal donation monthly, quarterly or annually.
Currently, Broward Housing Solutions® houses 243 tenants (clients and their families) in beautiful one, two and three bedroom apartment units across Broward County. For the past 17 years, we have established several affordable housing programs in which our tenants pay only thirty percent (30%) of their monthly income as rent and Broward Housing Solutions® raises the necessary funding to cover the remaining, or seventy (70%) of the rent.
Your generous contribution will allow our 243 tenants to maintain a roof over their heads, permanently. Please, consider the following amounts when making your loyal contribution; or simply choose a donation that is convenient to you.
- $10/month will help subsidize the rent of a young adult (18 - 23 years old) who aged out of foster care
- $25/quarter will help subsidize the rent of a person suffering from schizophrenia, paranoia or bipolar disorder
- $100/year will help subsidize the rent of a single mother, who suffers major depression disorder, and her children
Any other quantity that you wish to donate will ensure the peace of mind of this vulnerable, low-income population suffering with severe and persistent mental illness.
We thank you in advance for any contribution you can make that will enable us to pursue our mission of providing quality, safe, affordable, and permanent rental housing opportunities for low-income persons struggling with severe and persistent mental illness, and, prevent homelessness.
Your gift will make a significant difference in the lives of these individuals and their families.
Please choose the type of donation you would like to make below.
What type of donation would you like to make?